DANIEL C. TSUI
1998 Nobel Laureate in Physics
for discovery of a new form of quantum fluid with fractionally charged excitations.
Featured Internet Links
Links added by Nobel Internet Archive visitors
- Born: February 28, 1939
- Place of birth: Henan, China
- Education: Ph.D. in physics 1967 at University of Chicago (U.S.A.)
- Residence: New Jersey, U.S.A.
- Affiliation: Department of Electrical Engineering, Princeton University, PO Box 5263, Princeton, NJ 08544, U.S.A.
- Phone: 609-258-4621
- Fax: 609-258-6279
- Email: tsui@Princeton.EDU